The International Congress of Urban Parks, is an event organized by the National Recreation and Park Association of Mexico, an organization dedicated to professionals training and professionalizing urban parks, recreation and public spaces through its 5 core areas. The ANPR Mexico has different goals, among them are:
- Promote the organization of the industry, encouraging interaction, training and development of the different actors committed to the public space in Mexico.
- Generate and communicate reliable information about the national and international industry.
- Create a forum for participation and networking for parks and recreation professionals.
- Contribute to the involvement of the Mexican government and influence the development and establishment of new public policies.
- Favor the regeneration of the social fabric through the intervention of public spaces.
During the second edition of Congreso Parques, more than 3,500 professionals will be welcomed to Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico. With energetic activities, keynotes, educational sessions, workshops, networking events, inspiring projects and a look into the products and services of the industry.