2021 World Congress - Call for Abstracts
The call for presentations is OPEN! You can submit your abstract for consideration by the planning committee by completing the registration. You do not need to be a member to register, and we encourage everyone to submit a topical abstract to the Congress theme. Thank you!
*Registration is for Abstract Submissions Only.
The World Congress 2021 will be December 5 - 10, 2021. This Congress will explore the following themes:
- What is the legacy of park leaders - How will an all-inclusive leadership shape the legacy and grow emerging leaders?
- Can we learn from the past and enable the future?
- Who’s vision - are our Parks for All - How will all-inclusive and participatory park advocates ensure equity, access to parks, and health and wellness benefits for all?
What will be our legacy for cities and communities?
Park leaders are not alone, and the 2021 World Congress will bring together professionals from all over the world to develop a new vision for the future.
- We encourage the distribution of this Call for Abstracts.
- For each individual proposal, the registration form must be completed in full and submitted.
- The Congress Planning Committee reserves the right to make final presentation selections and edit descriptions and speaker biographies.
- By submitting an abstract for consideration, it is understood that you are committed to be present and to participate as proposed if accepted.
- Accepted Speakers will be required to register and will be able to access the speaker discount.
- By submitting an abstract proposal, it is understood that the presenter(s) agree to be part of the conference evaluation process, which includes providing constructive feedback on all of the sessions that they attend.
- Additional information on presentation logistics and congress details will be forwarded to all successful applicants.
- Should your abstract be chosen, we encourage you to make your presentation materials available in an electronic format on the website following the conference. This allows us to provide delegates with the presentation materials, while also contributing to our goal of being a “green event.”
- The Planning Committee may choose more than one abstract from a single speaker. This will be decided on a case-by-case basis given the number of speaking opportunities available.
- We reserve the right to edit submissions for publication purposes. All content will be subject to use in the development of congress proceedings.
- The purpose of the session type, size, format, and audience selection questions is to ensure a diversity of session topics and styles. We will endeavor to accommodate your preferences for style and audience size. However, due to the format of this congress, no guarantee can be given as to the level of attendance at any session.